If you order a GTA 5 Online product (PC: Unlock-All, Unlock-All Accounts, Account Boost | PS4: Account Boost) above a value of 30€, the account insurance is included. If the value of your order is less than 30€, you can order an optional account insurance. There are several different types of insurance:
Orders are only placed when it is safe to do so. If there is a time when it should not be safe, which rarely happens, the customer will be contacted. Account insurance cannot protect you from being banned, it only ensures that if you are banned you get a replacement/new account.
What to do in case of a ban?
In the event of a ban, which can be proven to have been caused by SebiMoDz, the customer will have his account restored after a 30-day ban, i.e. levels, money and unlocks will be added again. If the account is permanently banned, the customer will receive a new account from us (SebiMoDz). The new account contains at least the criteria of the old, banned account of level and money. After a successful agreement with our support in case of a permanent ban, the customer will receive his new account within 1 - 7 days to his e-mail address. In case of a ban of 30 days or a permanent ban, the money will not be refunded.
In order to be able to claim insurance, no own or internet-downloaded hacks/menus/modifications in the form of graphic changes or map changes or other changes that speak against the GTA V guidelines may have been made.
The account insurances do not apply if:
- A ban was caused by your own fault.
- No confirmed purchase has been made with us (SebiMoDz).
- It is a different account than the one specified in the order.
- The money has been refunded.
- A case has been opened with PayPal (and other payment providers).
- The claim was submitted too late (after the number of days specified in the package).
- It is currently not possible (for security reasons) for us to create new accounts or perform a service.
These assurances are voluntary and do not constitute recourse to the courts.